Monday 26 January 2009

Didn't sleep, surveys and more

Hey,

So I didn't sleep last night, I don't think it was particularly because of my ribs because they weren't being terrible. I do find that lack of sleep or being tired does aggrevate this sometimes.

So now I'm tired, but I have just looked to see if anyone has completed the survey and so far 6 people have. The survey has been online less than 24 hours so I'm quite pleased with that! Hopefully lots more people will fill it in soon.

I'm finding it really interesting reading people's results because the condition seems to vary so much from person to person. Also most people seem to suffer with it more on their right side, whereas mine is on my left side. I hope the survey replies keep coming in because i'm getting some really interesting results!

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete

Would really like to hear your thoughts on the blog, or if you have any ideas/ comments it would all be greatly appreciated!