Monday, 29 March 2010

hiccups...

Earlier I randomly had a 20 minute spell of hiccups. When they evetually stopped I was left with the worst rib pain i've had in ages, really awful. Managed to calm it down after about an hour of agony using one of those microwaveable toys. (For the record I have a pink mouse and a Blue Steggosaurus)

It was the worst pain I've had in quite a while, was a bit scary to be honest! I've not been very well this week and am rather pissed off that my ribs have kindly decided to flair up at this moment in time.

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain i was diagnosed with Tietze yesterday and im currently sat with hiccoughs :/

    ReplyDelete

Would really like to hear your thoughts on the blog, or if you have any ideas/ comments it would all be greatly appreciated!